Re: [BKARTS] ALL GONE, Thanks! - Video Available - Johanna Drucker: The Virtual Codex from Page Space to E-space

Any suggestions on where to study in England next summer for some
bookbinding classes? I will be doing a workshop in The Czech Republic and
wanted to come through England on the way back to the States and hopefully
take a week or two for a course.

Thanks

Betsy