Re: [BKARTS] polaroid tranfers query

Clare,

I don't have an answer to your problem but I can point you to some
reliable sources.  Yahoo has a Polaroid users group that may be able to
help.  The Purpose of this list is to exchange ideas and tips regarding
use of polaroid cameras and materials.   For example: polaroid and
emulsion transfers.   This list is meant for anyone-from beginner to
advanced.

You can also go straight to the horse's mouth, Polaroid has a great site

http://www.polaroid.com/listing/
Listing.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=253379&bmUID=1041811303692&PRDREG=US

(You may have to copy & paste that URL if it is too long to be
underlined.)

Good luck, please let us know what you find out!

Christine
Santa Fe, NM