[BKARTS] inkjet print life

Hi Jen,
As a curator who wants scientific aging info, the best site I have found for
actual test data on inkjet print life is Henry Wilhelm's
http://www.wilhelm-research.com/. He tests a variety of inks on specific
papers, since the paper's chemistry makes a big difference!
Carol

Carol Pulin, director, American Print Alliance
non-profit consortium of printmaker's councils
302 Larkspur Turn, Peachtree City, GA 30269
www.PrintAlliance.org, director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx