[BKARTS] New Website Design, New Book Releases, Intima Press

After years of the same old site, I am happy to release the newly
re-designed website of Intima Press, with the help of Ben Rinehart
(www.benrinehart.com).  Please check it out, as well as two new book
releases for 2003 under "New Release".  I hope to expand the site in
the near future.

Comments and inquiries are welcomed.

Best, - Mindy Belloff

mindy belloff ~ http://www.IntimaPress.com