Re: [BKARTS] Polaroid transfers

I'm a little late responding to this thread, but I wanted to contribute my
tip for succesful polaroid transfers. I published "17 Reasons" in 1999 that
included seven images transfered directly to the press sheets. I found I
got my best results when, after using both soft and hard brayers to adhere
the emulsion to the sheet, I covered the sheet with paper towel and lay a
hot water bottle over the developing emulsion. I don't remember the timing
I used, but I think the combination of heat and weight helped greatly. For
the edition, I made approx. 300 transfers, so I needed all the help I could
get.

Oh, and just thinking about it now, I remember that I made a jig to help me
register the emulsion exactly.

best wishes,

Carolyn.