[BKARTS] Apprentice opening-second notice

Greetings once again folks:

As many of you already know, I have had an apprentice program in my studio,
Waterleaf Mill & Bindery and Pequeño Press, for about 20 years. Apprentices
come from all over to work in my bindery and studios learning to work on
edition bindings of all kinds and producing their own works while they are
here. Most apprentices stay from three to six months. I have a two month
minimum. The work is a short 4 hour day, 5 days a week. The remaining time
is used to produce the EXPECTED body of work of their own. I also have a
fully furnished apartment right behind the bindery to rent to apprentices
at a very reasonable rent.

The small city of Santa Maria is on the California coast between Santa
Barbara and San Luis Obispo. It is the stawberry and broccoli producing
center of California. Imagine, a small, charming city surrounded by
strawberries!

I will have an opening in the apprenticesip program from July until the end
of the year. If you are interested, please write me
<mailto:patbooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> and I will be happy to send you a more
detailed brochure.

Cheers,

Patrice Baldwin