Re: [BKARTS] binder's board

I don't know if this is necessarily easier to cut, but another alternative
to Davey board is the Platinum Bookbinders Board from Oliner Fibre
(908-688-5800).  They will send you a sample if you call.  I got a sample
but haven't ordered any (since I had just put in a big order for Davey board
and need to use that up first...it may take years).  People who I've talked
to who have used it sing it's praises as a very hard stable binders board.

Eric

on 6/1/03 7:07 PM, Celia Tucker at bellbluedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I am looking for a retail source for binder's board other than Davey board.
> I heard that there is a board out there that is easier to cut. Not museum
> board but a different brand than Davey. Any suggestions? Preferrably in the
> eastern US.

 Eric Alstrom       Hanover, NH
 Book: Artist | Binder | Conservator
 bookbinder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx