Re: [BKARTS] Binder's board

Hey list,

I'm planning to buy a paper cutter for my new studio, (just starting a book
arts studio). I've been interested in the 'kutrimmers', probably a 24" to
cut paper and board.

Will these cutters handle book board? If not can you recommrnd one that
will?

Thanks for your help,
Scott English
Creative Services