Re: [BKARTS] Binder's board

Thanks to everyone for the info. I think I'll probably go with the 1071
Kutrimmer. It sounds let there are a couple of different approaches to
solving the curved cut with Davie board.

One more quick question for those who have a Dahle or kutrimmer table top
model.

I see that there is a clamp that you operate with your left hand to hold the
paper in place during cutting. My problem is that I've lost the use of my
left hand. I know the bigger models have a foot operated clamp. Do you think
it would be possible to convert the hand clamp to a foot clamp? Would parts
be available from the manufacturer or could I rig something up myself?

Thanks again,

Scott English

p.s. anything will be better than doing all of my cutting with a utility
knife and a Fiskers cutting matte ;-)
Creative Services
Denver Newspaper Agency
303.820.5430 voice