Re: [BKARTS] Binder's board

Which manufacturer or model would that be?

charles
On Monday, Jun 2, 2003, at 16:16 US/Pacific, Russ Dodd wrote:

As my primary business is printmaking, I would be lost without my foot
operated
sheet metal sheer.
It goes through binders board a lot easier than copper or steel. The
advantages
are that one shear works for both metal and binders board, it is self
clamping,
has a 37" throat and does very precise cuts.  It is relatively
inexpensive
($900 new and delivered to the studio door).

The disadvantages are size and weight (900 lbs), and it does not work
on paper.
Some metal workers and printmakers cringe at the thought of putting
board under
the blade but the cuts for both plates and boards are remain very
clean and
always straight.

Russ Dodd
Working Theory Press