Re: [BKARTS] kutrimmers

Scott,
I love my Kutrimmer, it has made my book life so much easier. I cut all my
book boards on it.
To be precise, you don't really need a "hand" to operate the clamp, just
downward pressure.  I just cut a board with my foot holding down the clamp.
Awkward, yes, but might fuel an idea that works for you.

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books,
one of a kind and small editions,
miniature and not so miniature.
www.mysticalplaces.com

In a message dated 6/2/03 9:11:53 PM, LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

 I see that there is a clamp that you operate with your left hand to hold
the