[BKARTS] Polaroid transfer thanks

Thanks to all who came up with helpful suggestions for our weeping cyan
problem, both on and off list. We adapted, cut short wetting time, sped up drying
time,  etc.etc and I went off to a Book Fair and left Carey to do all the rest
of the work. They have come out well, but still with an occasional tendency
for the cyan to stain through. Next time (if ever!) we would design book to have
double pages so the staining would not affect what was printed on the back.

Now we just have the binding left to do.....

thanks again, Claire

Claire Bolton
The Alembic Press, Oxford, UK
http://members.aol.com/alembicprs/index.htm