[BKARTS] Other book arts communities?

Now everyone please don't get the impression that I'm dissatisfied with the
mailing list, I'm simply wondering if there are any book-arts/bookbinding
forums around aside from this list of very knowledgable people.

All I've been able to find are scrapbookers & rubberstampers which isn't
really waht i was looking for.

Jen Hook
http://jen.f1-comics.com