Re: [BKARTS] Other book arts communities?

No offense taken. Check out the page of book arts related lists at
<http://www.philobiblon.com/lists.htm>.  Bookbinding is to be recommended
and tends to be more traditional bookbinding related.

What are you looking for specifically? A list is only as good as those who
contribute, both in the form of questions and responses. If there is
something you're interested in, please feel free to ask, suggest, announce
and contribute to the life of the list. You'll get lots of good responses.

Peter