From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Other book arts communities?
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:33:11 -0400

No offense taken. Check out the page of book arts related lists at
<http://www.philobiblon.com/lists.htm>.  Bookbinding is to be recommended
and tends to be more traditional bookbinding related.

What are you looking for specifically? A list is only as good as those who
contribute, both in the form of questions and responses. If there is
something you're interested in, please feel free to ask, suggest, announce
and contribute to the life of the list. You'll get lots of good responses.

Peter

At 08:48 PM 6/4/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Now everyone please don't get the impression that I'm dissatisfied with
the
>mailing list, I'm simply wondering if there are any book-arts/bookbinding
>forums around aside from this list of very knowledgable people.
>
>All I've been able to find are scrapbookers & rubberstampers which isn't
>really waht i was looking for.
>

>Jen Hook
>http://jen.f1-comics.com

>> In schoen gebundenen Buechern blaettert man gern. <<

Peter D. Verheyen
<Email>            mailto:verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster> http://www.philobiblon.com
<Listowner>    mailto:Book_Arts-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx