Re: [BKARTS] Other book arts communities?

Jen,

My phone number is at the bottom of the page. Call.

On Wednesday, June 4, 2003, at 02:46 PM, jen justjen wrote:

And I'm really wondering whether it's appropriate to ask Mr, Don Drake whether there is a way I could learn that gorgeous sewing technique used on the hugh stump journals.

Jen Hook
http://jen.f1-comics.com

Don Drake Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx