Re: [BKARTS] NEXUS PRESS SUPERSTAR WORKSHOP - June 27-28, 2003

Hi, Katie:

It's still in limbo, but the Friends of Nexus Press (who are working
diligently to revitalize the Press) are working on their own to develop
programs that continue the essence of the Press's mission.  There will also
be a book launch for a new Ruth Laxson creation - sometime in mid-July, we
think.  There will be an announcement as soon as things get finalized.

Thanks for the support!

Moira
Moira Steven, Head Librarian (and Secretary of the Friends of Nexus Press)
Atlanta College of Art Library
1280 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA  30309
Phone: 404-733-5021/Fax: 404-733-5312
"Hardening of the categories causes art disease." - W. Eugene Smith
(1918-1978)