From: Adrienne Allen <adrienna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Other book arts communities?
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 19:28:50 +1000

Hello Jen

There are  bookbinding classes at Primrose Paperworks Cammeray North
Sydney,
and also beginners courses at The NSW Guild of Craft Bookbinders at
Rozelle.

There used to be a TAFE course but it got lost somewhere.

See our website for contacts etc

http://www.nswbookbinders.org.au

best wishes
ADrienne Allen