[BKARTS] Miniature Books on eBay

Hi to the list,

I have just listed a couple of dozen miniature books on eBay, including
Bernard Middleton's 'You CAN Judge a Book by Its Cover", and several really neat
books about Japanese papermaking.  These are all from my personal collection and
although they haven't taken up a lot of storage room (grin) they deserve new
homes rather than living in a carton in my closet.

To look, copy and paste the following "address" to get to the first book.
Then, you can simply click on "View Seller's Other Auctions" to get a list of
the rest.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3526480146&category=12570&;
rd=1

Any questions, please feel free to ask.