[BKARTS]

Dear list folks,
I'm wondering if anybody can help me out. I teach printmaking at a small
liberal arts college in MA. I am looking to start teaching a once a year
book arts class. I am looking for furniture and leading. I have some type,
but could use more. I am also looking for a press. Though I would like to
use a larger press, due to weight restrictions on our fourth floor studio, I
need to look for a small, tabletop press (somewhere between 5x8 and
6x10)---like a Kelsey or a CP Pilot. Can anybody help in this equipment or
point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
Marc Cote