[BKARTS] Need red Moire book cloth

I need about a yard of red, maroon or purple moire book cloth right away,
like in 5 days. It's for a prototype of a box liner for a board game. The
designer had ordered samples from a wholesaler two weeks ago, but when they
came the samples were too small to use. Can anyone help? I'll be glad to pay
for express mail and for the material.

Betty Storz
PO Box 542
Mendocino, CA