Re: [BKARTS] UCLA Extension Class

I can't help myself - I have to tell you all that if
you can take this course - if there's anyway you can
take this course - you should take this course!!

This was the best thing I ever did for myself and well
worth the price.  The techniques and materials and
structures throughout the weeks were useful and
exciting (honest!).  I learned more in the first hour
than I had known in the whole previous year.

Wish I could take it again.....

Judi D.