[BKARTS]

Hello to everyone,

As I told everyone before I'm a "self tought" book artist from
Venezuela. What I mostly do is printing and since 1995 when I took a
basic bookbinding workshop I felt in love with this art form. I have
2 books about handmade journals and books and I've been practicing a
lot. We don't have many materials and tools and book arts are not
very known. I've been teaching what I've learnt to other artists and
I've been asked to teach this workshop at an art center. I would
apreciate any information about how and where this art form started.

Thanks again and greetings from Venezuela.

P.S.: Excuse my English