[BKARTS] Fine Print on eBay

Because there's no room in my studio for ME, I'm still trying to get rid of
some stuff so I can actually work in there! I still have my complete set of
Fine Print in lovely condition and it's on eBay if anyone wants to take a
look: http://tinyurl.com/dsa9

Buy them and help finance my honeymoon : )

Kara