[BKARTS] Re:       [BKARTS] FW: Fine Print on eBay

You are so funny. Firstly, I am completely out of money due to dental bills
and recent computer purchases. The good part is that honeymoons don't require
much money. Fancy vacations, maybe yes. Second, I need someone to help me get
savvy with ebay. I have a couple of good cameras I want to sell (so I can
afford a digital camera) and the reputable camera stores told me that ebay is the
only way to go. I'm in no rush. So maybe when you're home from your fancy
honeymoon you can offer some advice.   Diane Cassidy