Re: [BKARTS] printing halftones

I would concur on all that, with the addition of being sure your rollers are
in perfect condition. Paper is very important. A smooth sheet is a must, and
coated is even better. We're lucky nowadays to have so many choices with
nice matte coatings. Also, there are ways of preparing the image that can
help, too. There are SO many factors when trying to do halftones; it's one
of the reasons that offset was considered far superior to letterpress early
on. Good luck!

Katie Harper

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press