[BKARTS] Putting Up Mangoes

Summertime is Mango Time in Florida!

"Putting Up Mangoes" is one of the more recent handmade letterpress-printed
books from Red Wagon Bookworks, and now that the mango tree in the backyard
is in full production mode and we are back to eating mangoes daily at the
kitchen sink, it seems a good time to share the bounty somewhat. This short
humorous tale of overwhelming subtropical abundance is printed from handset
types on papers from the French Construction Line, with a linoleum cut by
Seth Thompson. Sewn into wood-type printed paper wraps, with colored
endsheets that gracefully lead the reader into the text. The story is about
Grandma Mango, the very large and very old mango tree that watches over our
printshop.

It's Red Wagon item #17, printed in an edition of 195. Each copy is $24,
postpaid. No mangoes included, sorry. Find photographs and an excerpt from
the story at our website, just 3 clicks in.

John Cutrone & Seth Thompson
Red Wagon Bookworks
Lake Worth, Florida
http://www.redwagonbookworks.com