Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 9 Jun 2003 to 10 Jun 2003 (#2003-159)

I have two large format printers for sale, a 45" Mutoh Falcon and an
Epson 9500.  I'm asking $3000 without shipping or $3500 including
shipping for each printer. If you're interested in either, please contact
me off line.
Thanks,
Dot
Dorothy Simpson Krause