Re: [BKARTS] FW: Fine Print on eBay

I don't join into this group. I'm just delighted to read what the
professionals say and the information that is given.
But I did NOT think Kara was spamming ... and found her messages to be
charming.  I'm frustrated that if I had a question or input, it would be construed
as intrusive or worse yet spamming...
Go gentle into the world ... my impression was that Kara was contributing and
not disrupting.
Congratulations on your up coming marriage Kara.
Janiece (just a casual and appreciative observer)