[BKARTS] Book Arts at Anderson Ranch

Hi everyone,

I just thought I would pass this along.  I took a bookarts workshop with
Susan kae Grant a couple of years ago at Anderson Ranch and it was an amazing
creative experience!

Susan kae Grant, an amazing photographer, book artist and professor from
Texas Woman's University is teaching a Book Arts intensive at Anderson Ranch for
three weeks in September.  Students will have access to the darkrooms, computer
lab and book studio. It should be very cool.... three weeks of people working
on personal book projects... Tons of studio time. For more info see:

http://www.andersonranch.org/workshops/index.cfm?Include=Photography&;
EventID=214

Cheers,

Cindy Iverson