Re: [BKARTS] Fine Print on eBay

In a message dated 6/10/2003 6:59:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ksjoblom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I still have my complete set of
> Fine Print in lovely condition

Kara..I assume they've been sold because I can't access them.  I recently
bought 20 of them from Terry Belanger but would love to have had all. As someone
new to printing, I don't even know how long they were published. If yours are
no longer available, do you know any which are?  I'd ultimately like to give
them to Univ. of Calif, San Diego for their archive/ They are getting
interested in Book Arts and Fine Presses....They just mounted a well done exhibit of
ALL the Granary Press Books..
Thanks  and happy honeymoon.
Nancy Bloch,
San Diego