[BKARTS] Barbara Harman workshop

Hi Everyone - For anyone who anticipates being in the Minneapolis/St. Paul
area and would like something wonderful to do, I will be teaching a book arts
workshop at Minnestota Center for Book Arts June 28-29. The workshop is called
"Vade Mecum: The Constant Companion." Participants will make two books, one a
model of the structure (so you know how to do it), the second a vade mecum of
painted, collaged, stamped and otherwise personalized paper to create a book
that expresses your own  "can't-do-without-it" information. Please go to the
MCBA website (www.mnbookarts.org) for a complete description of the workshop,
where you can also see an example of the book, get bio information on the
instructor (ahem, me) and register if you so desire. Space in the workshop is
limited, so if you are interested you should sign up now. You can also go to my
website, www.gotopaperworks.com, if you want more information about my upcoming
classes and other activities. Thanks for your attention, Barbara Harman