[BKARTS] Call for Submissions: Deadline Extended

Hi All,

I can't remember if I let you know about my new
letterpress zine, plate. However, I did want to let
folks know that I've extended the deadline for
submitting artwork to July 31, 2003. There were a
couple artists that I really wanted to include who
couldn't make the original deadline, so I decided it
would be more fair to extend it for everyone.

The theme of the first issue is Insects and Spiders
and you can submit artwork as carved linoleum blocks,
photopolymer plates, or other various type-high media.
Full submission details are at:

http://www.karasjoblom.com - click on plate.

Kara