Re: [BKARTS] Wooden Covers?

Hello everyone

I've just  sent a picture of a book I made with wooden covers to Krisen.
What I would suggest to anyone wanting to buy smaller pieces of exotic
woods is Lee Valley Tools. If you have one of these gardening/hardware
stores in your area they carry smaller lengths which might just per
better than buying a large piece at a big box store and having to cut it
down..

margaret of tofield
in alberta

if anyone has images of their finished books bound in wood i'd love to see them.

-