[BKARTS] call for submissions

Hello!

dog eared magazine, a journal of book arts, is currently accepting
submissions of artists' books and articles for the following issues:

Issue Eleven: Editions. Books that are made in multiples. How-to
simple or complex printing, the joys and problems with creating an
edition. Artwork should be part of an edition of at least two.
Deadline for artwork: June 30, 2003. Deadline for articles: June 30.
Issue will appear in August 2003.

Issue Twelve: Fabric Books. Books made of any kind of fabric, either
as an integral part of their construction or as embellishment.
Instruction and sample books using fabric. Painting and printing on
fabric, how-to embellish fabric, and special considerations when
making the fabric book are themes that we hope to cover. Deadline for
artwork: August 1. Deadline for article queries: July 1. Deadline for
articles: August 1. Deadline for ad reservations: August 1. Deadline
for ads: August 15. Issue will appear in November 2003.

Email me to arrange sending digital files by email, or we can also
accept slides, photographs, or digital images on disk, as well as
actual books sent for photography. Be sure to include a SASE if you
want your materials returned.

For complete guidelines and a list of other upcoming themes, check
out our web site, at http://www.dogearedmagazine.com.

If you have any questions, email me at kerrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And, please pass this on to anyone who you think might be interested.

Thank you!

Kerrie

Turtle Press
Studio & Store