Re: [BKARTS] THIS THURSDAY--Molly Schwartzburg on the Contemporary Experimental Book (fwd)

Dear Louise,
Since this material is due on the 15th (Sunday), could I please get it to you by the 16th?
I'm not quite done and need to mail the box tomorrow. Please let me know if that's ok.
Best, Bertha
I'm going to miss this annual issue; I loved opening that box of wonderful surprises!