[BKARTS] Clasps & hardware

I don't recall if I've already sent this link out.  My apologies for
any repeats.

http://www.brahmsbookworks.com/

I once e-mailed the artist asking if he sold just the hardware.
Unfortunately his answer was no.  but the pieces are fun to look at
anyway.

Parts of the site seem broken.  To view the Hogwarts book pics follow
the link below.  There are six pictures in all, just change the
number at the end each time.

http://www.brahmsbookworks.com/pictures/katiebook1.jpg

...now where did I but that book on casting and mold making.

- Duncan
--

Freedom isn't a kind of toast.

~ www.ucblockhead.org