Re: [BKARTS] bronzing powder

It is my understanding that most of the bronzing powders are made with actual metal fragments that will dull and discolor over time. I use them occasionally in painting and collage and I have noticed a bit of dullness although not as much as most people have indicated will happen over time.

Many of the newer powders are made with mica as opposed to metal fragments - I think that you should check with the manufacturer of the powder. I believe that some are also "treated" with an anti-tarnish substance - I have noticed that on some labels.

There seem to be many defiinitions of "bronzing powder" and so I think the only definitive answer is going to come from the manufacturer.

Just an opinion...
Jacqueline