[BKARTS] Clasp Restoration/Replacement for 18th C. Book

Jocelyn,

Great web site! I'd like to ask you a couple of things but the "contact me"
link isn't working properly. (The fault is my computer's, not your site's.)
Please contact me off-list : applefire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thanks!

Regards,
Chuck Videto

Message text written by Book_Arts-L

For those interested in book clasps, I've just updated my web site to
document a restoration/replacement of some clasps I did for an 18
century book.

http://bookclasp.com/bobclasps.htm

In addition, I put up page with a sample of some clasps recently done by
Scott Kellar.

http://bookclasp.com/scottclasps.htm

Thanks,
Joycelyn Merchant