Re: [BKARTS] Very Large Tight Back

I may be wrong,but, it seems that no one has had any experience making
guard-sewn (blankbook style) bindings. This method produces a book so durable that,
with the exception of the pages themselves, it cannot be torn apart by two
grown men. No matter the thickness, it opens flat and no matter the abuse, it
maintains its shape. If made right, they are really quite handsome. If I had more
room I would like teaching a workshop featuring this type of binding.

Ed Stansell
http://www.bookrestoration.net