Re: [BKARTS] Making Cloth into Bookcloth - related follow-up question

Years ago I built some clamshell boxes.

I used a product (paper with a heat-sensitive adhesive) that was for use
with dry-mount presses to make stancard cloth ready to use as bookcloth.

Anyone know if something like that is still available?

Many thanks in advance.

David