Re: [BKARTS] Layflat binding looks broken-Otabind vs Double-fan

Hi all:

I thought that the Otabind method used a double-fan gluing process. I
researched it a bit more and it seems that the Otabind method does not use a
double-fan glue process. Does anyone know for sure. How exactly is the glue
applied in Otabind. If double-fan gluing is not used, how can it be as
strong as claimed? There are also generic versions. Any comments
appreciated.

Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist
Ben Wiens Energy Science Inc.
E-mail: See http://www.benwiens.com/benwiens.htlm
Energy Website: http://www.benwiens.com
Read my popular web-booklet "Energy Science Made Simple"