Re: [BKARTS] buying a press

From: "Jan Ziegler" <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I'm considering a
> refurbished 6 x 10 C&P right now for $1000. I'd really appreciate any
> help or comments.

I'm also looking to buy a press, though only for hot-metal. Based on a very
limited survey (so far) I'd say that Price was a little steep. I've had a
8x11 offered me for $400, and I've seen a Challenger-Gordon for $800. And
I've just started looking.

> I was so happy to find pp letterpress group!

This isn't the pp letterpress group. :) I read it, but can't quickly find
out how to join it--sorry!