[BKARTS] exhibition

Here is the basic information about the show of my work which opens July
9th. If anyone would like to receive an attachment of the invitation off
list, let me know and I'll send it along.
Cheers,
Tara

Exquisite Edge
Paintings and Artist Books by Tara Bryan
July 7 - August 27, 2003
Treasure Room Gallery
The Interchurch Center
475 Riverside Drive, New York, NY 10115

Opening July 9, 4 to 7 p.m.

*Free Parking available in building after 4:30 on day of reception
*Enter at 61 Claremont after 5pm. on day of reception

The gallery is open weekdays, 9 to 5
212-870-2200

Tara Bryan
walking bird press