[BKARTS] book "stuff" in princeton and athens?

I have a short vacation the first week of July that is leading me to
Athens, GA and Princeton, NJ. My online search for information has been
somewhat fruitless. Does anyone know of book "stuff" (classes, exhibits,
places to buy supplies and paper) that I should look for?  Any used book
store or good restaurant advice is also appreciated.

thanks
Kat