[BKARTS] buying a press

Thanks, everyone who supplied info on my press purchase. Funny, I
thought I was subscibed to the PP letterpress listserve, that's the
portal that I went through (I thought) to subscribe. I will try
again. On the Vandercook: I had read a message that talked about the
Vandercook being better for art and halftone work, so I suspected
that might be the press for me. Not as romantic, but the proof is the
proof.

Jan