From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Betty Storz
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 10:01 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: guard sewn

I have been making guard-sewn albums using the excellent instructions in
Laurence Town's BOOKBINDING BY HAND, long out of print. You might be
lucky
enough to find a used copy on bookfinder.com.

I have scanned the pages on guard sewing and will be glad to send them
any of you who are interested and can receive HTML messages. For those
of
you who can't, I will be glad to print them and mail them if you will
give
me your mailing address plus $1 for postage and printing.

You may have to wait a while because I am very busy with other things
that
can't wait.

Betty Storz

Betty Storz