[BKARTS] Making Cloth into Bookcloth

An easy dry way to make book cloth out of even the most delicate fabric is to
use "HeatnBond", an iron on adhesive, which comes in several weights. I found
the Lite to work best. It is found at most fabric stores at around 1.99 a
yard. Simply iron on to the back of the fabric, then peal off the support paper,
then iron on a very light paper such as a Japanese paper or even white
wrapping paper would work. Glue does not go thru. It is so easy.

Jill

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books,