Re: [BKARTS] buying a press

From: "Gerald Lange" <Bieler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I checked the membership roles over at PPLetterpress...So is Mark actually

Right. I tend to join everything when getting started. I probably don't
belong there, but I do enjoy your posts.

> Vandercooks can be picked up quite
> cheaply and you do not need to be "rich" to own one.

It seems to me, after a very brief review, that Vandercooks are in the 2-5K
range these days, whereas the C&P types are under $1000. If you do see
Vandercooks under a grand, then I might just hold off until another one
shows up. I'm interested in small, quality, runs.