[BKARTS] Binding on guards (was Guard sewn binding)

My apologies to all of you. "Guard sewn" is a misnomer. There  is no sewing
in the textblock of the classic album binding described in these
instructions. Rather, the pages are sandwiched between guards with paste or
glue. The guards may be single or, in the case of stiff or heavy paper,
double.

Jules Siegel has graciously offered to put the instructions on his web site.
We'll let you all know when this happens.

Betty
PO Box 542
Mendocino, CA
95460   707-937-2202